All comments added to the site will be moderated before they appear.
We will always try to moderate content added within a 24 hour period during the working week. Comments added over the weekend or bank holidays will be moderated on the first subsequent working day.
If your submission to the site does not appear on the site, or is removed, it means that the Archives Media Player team feel that the contribution does not comply with the participation guidelines listed below.
Where possible or appropriate we will contact you to explain why your contribution did not fit with the guidelines, with suggestions of how the content could be re-phrased so that it can appear on the site.
If you have a query about why your contribution has not appeared on the site, our participation guidelines or approach to moderation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When posting comments, please observe our site participation guidelines:
- Be respectful of others
- Stay on topic and do not upload content that is unrelated to the purpose of this site.
Do not use language that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative (this includes swearing and obscene or vulgar comments)
- Do not break the law (this includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court)
- In the course of using the community areas of this site, please do not post personal information – including sensitive information, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details – relating either to you or other individuals
- Do not impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organisation
- Do not make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication not relevant to the discussion
- Do not post in a language other than English